We lead the world in advocating, defining and implementing best practice across every field of human endeavour, from business continuity to food safety.
Since its foundation in 1901, BSI Group has grown into a leading global independent business services organization that inspires confidence and delivers assurance to customers with standards-based solutions. Originating as the world’s first national standards body, the Group has over 2,250 staff operating in over 100 countries through more than 50 global offices. The Group’s key offerings are:
- The development and sale of private, national and international standards and supporting information
- Second and third-party management systems assessment and certification
- Testing and certification of products and services
- Performance management software solutions
- Training services in support of standards implementation and business best practice.
We have the capability to test a huge variety of industrial and consumer products such as construction, fire safety, electrical, electronic and engineering products and medical devices and can identify technical requirements, product testing and certification schemes for most countries in the world. Read More
We are a leading provider of training, information and knowledge on standards, management systems, business improvement and regulatory approval. This includes guidance to help customers understand how standards can be used and applied every day. Read More
With a globally recognized reputation for independence, integrity and innovation in the production of standards that promote best practice, BSI develops and sells standards and standardization solutions to meet the needs of business and society. Read More