Brief course description...
BSI’s “Energy Management System Internal Auditor” course provides participants with the skill set to evaluate, monitor and improve the effectiveness of an energy management system (EnMS) in their organization. Students will learn how an effective EnMS can help their organization improve energy efficiency, reduce costs, and lower greenhouse gas emissions.
An experienced BSI instructor will guide students through the course, while students engage in discussions and participate in exercises based around the requirements outlined in the standard. This three-day course is based on the principles and practices of effective management systems process audits in accordance with ISO 19011:2002.
An experienced instructor guides participants through the internal audit process, from planning an audit to reporting on audit results and following up on corrective actions. Participants gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, and group workshops
+ taxes as applicable
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual
Who should attend?
- Responsible for energy management within their organization
- Interested in improving their energy efficiency
- Interested in applying an EnMS based upon industry best practice
- Energy Managers/Coordinators
- Facilities/Plant Managers
- Environmental or Quality Managers
- Persons responsible for continual improvement and maintenance of an energy management system
Call our expert training team on
+91 11 3298 8215