Brief course description...
This three-day course introduces Energy management system and provides guidance on how to implement an ISO 50001 energy management system (EnMS). The course enables organizations to understand, establish systems and processes necessary to improve energy performance, energy efficiency, and help reduce energy consumption and costs.
Instructors will provide general overview of the ISO 50001 standard & review the requirements of the standard from an implementation perspective while covering a step-by-step implementation approach. The course includes guidance on developing an implementation plan, creating necessary documentation, monitoring an energy management system and achieving continual improvement in energy performance.
Hands-on exercises and a take-home toolkit help participants learn effectively while providing information they can refer to during their organization’s implementation process. The course will also discuss integrating ISO 50001 with other management systems, like ISO 14001, ISO 9001.
+ taxes as applicable
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual
Who should attend?
- Those interested in improving energy performance and energy efficiency
- Those who want to implement an ISO 50001 EnMS
- Those with a responsibility for energy management
- Energy managers (management representatives, plant managers, facility managers)
- Energy coordinators (process owners, engineers)
Call our expert training team on
+91 11 3298 8215