*IRCA Certified Course (A17287)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets training requirements for those seeking registration as a lead auditor under their ISMS scheme.
Brief course description...
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems.
This five-day intensive course prepares delegates for the qualification process for ISO 27001:2005 and trains them on how to conduct audits for Certification Bodies. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification.
+ taxes as applicable
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual
Who Should Attend?
- Those wishing to implement a formal Information Security Management System (ISMS) in accordance with ISO 27001:2005.
- Those wishing to learn about effective audit practices
- Existing security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on ISO 27001:2005 systems certification
- Security and Quality professionals
Call our expert training team on
+91 11 3298 8215