Statistical Process Control (SPC) provides sound information upon which to make decisions. It allows process performance tracking on a real-time basis, allowing for actions to be taken before failure occurs.
The best decisions are made using facts and data. The collection and interpretation of data is equally important in manufacturing and service environments.
The Course covers
- Introduction to SPC
- Basic statistical concepts
- Types of Control Chart
- Calculating Control Limits
- Variables Control Charts
- Uses of Control Charts
- Process Capability
- Process Control v Process Capability
- Capability Indices: Cp/Cpk/Pp/Ppk
- Attribute Control Charts
- Company Implementation
+ taxes as applicable
Includes refreshments, lunch and delegate manual
Who should attend?
- Managers, supervisors and employees who are involved in setting up-and interpreting control charts and computing capability indices.
- Those who wish to explore how SPC techniques can be used in their own environment
Call our expert training team on
+91 11 3298 8215