Benefits to your business
Implementing Six Sigma Green Belt projects will enable the organization to:
- Reduce process variations
- Exceed customer expectations
- Drive productivity and growth
- Provide competitor differentiator in the market
- History of Six Sigma
- Problem solving
- Basic statistics and displays of data
- Process mapping and measurement techniques
- Six sigma tools
- DMAIC process improvement roadmap
- How to establish customer requirements
- How to measure and quantify process performance
- Statistical and other analytical methods for identifying and understanding sources of variation
Six Sigma Green Belts are expected to be able to carry out process improvement activities and to participate in larger projects which are led by Black Belts. Candidates should have good communication skills, and some experience of team working to improve processes or solve problems.
They should ideally have some experience of using graphical displays of data in software, such as Excel. All candidates are required to bring a laptop computer to the course, equipped with Microsoft Windows 2000 or later with all service releases.
All our Six Sigma training courses can be delivered at your premises on an in-house basis.
Get a professional Six Sigma qualification today.
Contact one of our expert training advisors today on,
+91 11 3298 8215